Looking for an experienced web-developer.

Hello,

Currently having a xenforo website built. Essentially the website is not a forum! The forum is mainly a place where teachers can upload resources and sell the. The main issue that need improvement on are:

1. Payment system - need to be designed effectively and must be visually appealing.
2. The side menu categories need to be developed (e.g. main category, sub-category)
3. The ability for teachers to preview the resource before committing to buying.
4. Some visual stuff need to be improved upon.
5. Someone who will managed the website: honest and reliable with a wealth of knowledge.

Don't want to discuss the developers that has built the website just yet, as they approached me from here.

I happy to pay by the hour.

Please email me if you are interested.

Many thanks
Nick

1. Payment system - need to be designed effectively and must be visually appealing.
XenForo includes a payment system. Specifically what are you looking for?

3. The ability for teachers to preview the resource before committing to buying.
Are you using the XF RM as your add-on for resources, or an external add-on?

5. Someone who will managed the website: honest and reliable with a wealth of knowledge.
What kinds of areas does this include? e.g. do you mean the servers (if so, do you have them set up already, or do you need that configured)?

You're asking for a variety of things here (potentially), so some specifics on areas at least would help.

Top Bottom