Looking for a iPad

D37

I want a iPad!!!! I have been looking around for a good deal and haven't come across anything too great. I was wondering where you guys think I should look for a good deal on a first generation iPad with wifi + 3G?

A guy offered me his used, but in great condition iPad 16GB wifi + 3G for $400. Is that a good deal?

Yeah I'm thinking I should wait a couple weeks to buy a original iPad. Maybe I could get one for $300.

I would love an iPad for my son, as they are tremendoes learning tools. But no way could I ever afford their price tag.
ugh

Sorry Hun I'm at work and using my iPhone. I'm not sure I would get one for a 3 yr old. :eek:
My son is 11 and has Aspergers. He does much of his learning on the computer and also has a laptop for portability.
An iPad would be much more convenient to carry, plus open up new areas of interest for him, I believe.

I really wish that they wouldn't price these things so out of reach for people who could really use them but can't afford a $400+ price tag.

I really wish that they wouldn't price these things so out of reach for people who could really use them but can't afford a $400+ price tag.
Well if you consider the hardware that's inside it's really not surprising they're $400 or more. If they were any cheaper they would be losing money. :P

Well if you consider the hardware that's inside it's really not surprising they're $400 or more. If they were any cheaper they would be losing money. :P
I'm sure they are well worth the pricetag, I'm not disputing that at all.

Then why would one need a laptop and an iPad? I just don't see the point of the iPad, to me, it's nothing more than a crippled laptop.
Same here. I bought the original iPad, and didn't really see any benefits since I already have an iPhone and a Mac Pro in house. So I sold it two weeks later.

But this of course, is different from person to person.

Look at the competition, inferior products with hardly any lower price tag.
Which is why I don't have any of the competitions' products either, lol.

iPad are just much lighter, easier to take with you, not as obtrusive as a laptop, which can be heavy sometimes, even the 6 ib'ers. And there are apps on iTunes that are not available to other devices.

Doesn't matter anyway, I'm not getting one. :)

Look at the competition, inferior products with hardly any lower price tag.

Which is why I don't have any of the competitions' products either, lol.

:)

I'd agree with that claim when the initial release day of the ipad 1 came out because there was no competition. Now there are companies bringing there's out HTC, Samsung, Motorola a few others. In what way are they inferior? Build quality? Technical specifications? How exactly are they inferior?

I'd agree with that claim when the initial release day of the ipad 1 came out because there was no competition. Now there are companies bringing there's out HTC, Samsung, Motorola a few others. In what way are they inferior? Build quality? Technical specifications? How exactly are they inferior?
Wait wait, let me answer this: 'its not by Apple'.

Top Bottom