Looking for a iPad

D37

I want a iPad!!!! I have been looking around for a good deal and haven't come across anything too great. I was wondering where you guys think I should look for a good deal on a first generation iPad with wifi + 3G?

A guy offered me his used, but in great condition iPad 16GB wifi + 3G for $400. Is that a good deal?

Yeah I'm thinking I should wait a couple weeks to buy a original iPad. Maybe I could get one for $300.

I would love an iPad for my son, as they are tremendoes learning tools. But no way could I ever afford their price tag.
ugh

There are educational materials available for iPad that are not available for pc PLUS iPad is much lighter to carry.

Sorry Hun I'm at work and using my iPhone. I'm not sure I would get one for a 3 yr old. :eek:
My son is 11 and has Aspergers. He does much of his learning on the computer and also has a laptop for portability.
An iPad would be much more convenient to carry, plus open up new areas of interest for him, I believe.

I really wish that they wouldn't price these things so out of reach for people who could really use them but can't afford a $400+ price tag.

I really wish that they wouldn't price these things so out of reach for people who could really use them but can't afford a $400+ price tag.
Well if you consider the hardware that's inside it's really not surprising they're $400 or more. If they were any cheaper they would be losing money. :P

Well if you consider the hardware that's inside it's really not surprising they're $400 or more. If they were any cheaper they would be losing money. :P
I'm sure they are well worth the pricetag, I'm not disputing that at all.

Then why would one need a laptop and an iPad? I just don't see the point of the iPad, to me, it's nothing more than a crippled laptop.
Same here. I bought the original iPad, and didn't really see any benefits since I already have an iPhone and a Mac Pro in house. So I sold it two weeks later.

But this of course, is different from person to person.

Look at the competition, inferior products with hardly any lower price tag.
Which is why I don't have any of the competitions' products either, lol.

iPad are just much lighter, easier to take with you, not as obtrusive as a laptop, which can be heavy sometimes, even the 6 ib'ers. And there are apps on iTunes that are not available to other devices.

Doesn't matter anyway, I'm not getting one. :)

Look at the competition, inferior products with hardly any lower price tag.

Which is why I don't have any of the competitions' products either, lol.

:)

I'd agree with that claim when the initial release day of the ipad 1 came out because there was no competition. Now there are companies bringing there's out HTC, Samsung, Motorola a few others. In what way are they inferior? Build quality? Technical specifications? How exactly are they inferior?

I'd agree with that claim when the initial release day of the ipad 1 came out because there was no competition. Now there are companies bringing there's out HTC, Samsung, Motorola a few others. In what way are they inferior? Build quality? Technical specifications? How exactly are they inferior?
Wait wait, let me answer this: 'its not by Apple'.

Top Bottom