Fixed  Long title prevents feeds from being posted

On your registered news feeds in your admin control panel click on the import now on the line for the feed your trying to push the post with. Importing will retrieve the feed as soon as you click. If you have it set to the 30 min default it wont get a post for 30 minutes from originally adding it i believe.
ggssggsdf.webp

Well thing is i tried it and it worked fine for me....
example.webp I was having a problem with my feeds at first and i just applied this change today that trombones pointed me to and it solved all my problems I think. I don't know if it is related to this in any way but I ask have you used this fix yourself? I had used it to fix an issue with registering feeds.

It does not work on my local dev either. I am going to install a php debugger and see if I can step through the code. Although my background was Java prior to management! I looked at some of the code which seems reasonable, although I have got to say is there no hibernate for php?

the misbehavior is in the title template processing it appears. If you use {title} on this twitter rss seems to stop processing. I notice you are using {authors} it looks like. Still trying to get eclipse with a debugger to connect locally blah.

Ok, I was able to get it to work squeezing the title way down to below 40 characters. There may also be an issue with a feed 'import' not working without previously having done a preview. Are at least it seem something is strange there

Top Bottom