XF 1.2 Logo slide out on hover

Matthew Hawley

So I would like to have this

dl6CusI.png

Then the logo come out to the right with animation and the navtabs move aswell.

TkBuHHS.png

I was thinking of using JQuery but I don't know much about JQuery. Any suggestions? :)

So I would like to have this

dl6CusI.png

Then the logo come out to the right with animation and the navtabs move aswell.

TkBuHHS.png

I was thinking of using JQuery but I don't know much about JQuery. Any suggestions? :)

For the standard logo use a small image (background1) and on hover use an alternate logo design (background image 2) with transition & transform?

So you aren't wanting the navtabs to move... your'e wanting the logo to go over them?
Or, for clarification - you want the navtabs spaced far enough to the right so that when it expands it fills the empty space?

Most of us aren't Carnac.webp in case you didn't know :ROFLMAO:.

To me, it looks like it just instantly replaces itself in the new location and not really flows or slides out. I believe he wants that flow as in the menu I linked above. He wants it via hover and not via click which is the opposite way I choose to go for my linked menu.

To me, it looks like it just instantly replaces itself in the new location and not really flows or slides out. I believe he wants that flow as in the menu I linked above. He wants it via hover and not via click which is the opposite way I choose to go for my linked menu.
If he's doing it via CSS and based upon hover he should be able to use the code to do it (I don't get real heavy into it but a lot of examples use
Code:
-webkit-transition:all 1.0s ease-in-out;
-moz-transition:all 1.0s ease-in-out;
-o-transition:all 1.0s ease-in-out;
transition:all 1.0s ease-in-out;
to do something similar.

That example that I pulled also uses some simple .js for it.

I'm sure he would appreciate any help.
I've got my plate full right now helping 2 people with their VPS's and then EOY stuff for 3 clients. That's why I'm still up at 2:56AM central time working on packaging up a VM console export to ship to another IT provider to move over to a dedicated server for it before 12/31 rolls around (it has to be up and running by then).
I'm more of the hardware geek than the styling geek anyways. :p

Top Bottom