1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Logo Image Too Small

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Captured Enigma, May 13, 2015.

1. Captured Enigma

Captured Enigma New Member

My logo appears very small on my forum:

I have tried changing several CSS values but nothing works, it just pushes the logo down, it does not make it larger. Just so you know, the logo is larger than it is being displayed as.
    The picture for clarification:
  2. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

Use this:
    #logo img {
    max-width: 100%; /*Change the % to suit*/
    R 2015-05-13 at 22.07.42.jpg
  3. Captured Enigma

That is what I want it to look like on that pic! I changed it and its not changing size :(

Attached Files:

4. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

You have a wrong code (maybe) in your EXTRA.css
    go to ACP --> appearance --> templates --> and find extra.css
    open it, then find this code: #logo img and edit the values.
    Captured Enigma likes this.
  5. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

This is related to UI.X which you are using.

ACP > Style Properties > [UI.X] Logo

In "Logo Image Width" you will see 100px. Delete this (i.e. leave it blank) and save. This should resolve the issue.
    Captured Enigma likes this.
  6. Captured Enigma

Thank you so much for you help guys :D @Martok that was correct thanks to @rafass as well :D

Very greatful :D
  7. rafass

rafass Well-Known Member

omg, I see, I forgot that is another style, I don't use that styles. xd
  8. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

@Captured Enigma I note that you are using Comic Sans MS as the font in your menus. I would recommend that you change this to a more universal font as anyone not on a Windows device (e.g. a Mac, iPhone, Android device etc) will see an alternative font instead. Besides, Comic Sans really should not be used by anyone over the age of 11 with a few exceptions. ;)

You might want to take a look at these websites:

Also Google "Comic Sans" and you'll find a lot has been written about this font. :D