• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Loginshare with Kayako

I'm currently running a Kayako help desk and a separate vBulletin forum, but I'm planning to switch the forum to XenForo in the new year.

I'd really like to integrate the systems to reduce confusion, and I keep reading snippets (like this thread) about loginshare only making the user register on one site or the other, but I can't find much more information about it.

Is that possible? Has anyone actually got that to work between these two systems? Or what options do I have?

Thanks for your help!

Victoria

Slavik

XenForo moderator
Staff member
You would need some 3rd party to write a script to bridge them, it just depends on what level of integration you would like or require.

Alfa1

I would like to know this too. I'm currently running Kayako but am looking for an alternative because all the problems caused by lack of integration.
Maybe @Jamie Edwards can tell us about this?

Hi,

I am using KAYAKO with xenforo. I need same table for login and registration of both the section. I mean If someone will register on xenforo then he will also register on KAYAKO and vise versa.

Thanks