1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loginshare with Kayako

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Victoria Bampton, Aug 3, 2014.

1. I'm currently running a Kayako help desk and a separate vBulletin forum, but I'm planning to switch the forum to XenForo in the new year.

I'd really like to integrate the systems to reduce confusion, and I keep reading snippets (like this thread) about loginshare only making the user register on one site or the other, but I can't find much more information about it.

Is that possible? Has anyone actually got that to work between these two systems? Or what options do I have?

Thanks for your help!

Victoria

2. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

You would need some 3rd party to write a script to bridge them, it just depends on what level of integration you would like or require.

3. Ok, thanks Slavik. I'll check around to see if I can find anyone who knows both programs (unless anyone wants to volunteer!!!)

4. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I'd say give @Chris D a message, if he's available that is.

5. Thanks Slavik, that's really helpful!

6. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins Active Member

Hey Victoria - what was the result of this? Is it possible?

7. Alfa1

Alfa1 Well-Known Member

I would like to know this too. I'm currently running Kayako but am looking for an alternative because all the problems caused by lack of integration.
    Maybe @Jamie Edwards can tell us about this?

8. I don't know. I sent @ChrisD a message in August, but he hasn't replied yet. I'm tied up with other projects so I've put it on hold at the moment, but I'll be reactivating this project in the spring, so I'd still love to know the answer.

9. Chris Kinsell

Chris Kinsell New Member

Hi,

I am using KAYAKO with xenforo. I need same table for login and registration of both the section. I mean If someone will register on xenforo then he will also register on KAYAKO and vise versa.

Thanks

10. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

If you require support then you should be using an account which is associated with a XenForo license and post in the correct forum.

Dan Hawkins likes this.