XF 1.1 Login Problems

Gabby

Out of the blue, having login problems. Not allowing members and admin to stay logged in and keep getting, "you have to be logged in to do that" error message when editing post. No changes to forum have occurred in over two months. With this is new permission issues... getting permissions errors when things are set and haven't been changed in over two months. 1.1.4

Thanks

Hi Brogan,
No nothing specific. This was installed awhile ago and these problems just started yesterday. Don't use cloudfare. Thank you for your reply. I haven't installed any new mods in a few months.

That was going to be my next question.

Something must have changed for these problems to start.

Is the URL perhaps switching between the www and non-www version?

Can you send me the link and a log in so I can do some checking?

Thankyou LPH and Brogan for your reply and help. I don't think my host made any changes that I know of. Then again, they have been going down hill lately so who knows... Need to find new host for sure but they haven't notified me of any changes. My server was down for a few minutes a week or so agao and their support looked into it, perhaps the f'd it up when they did. I dunno.

Brogan, I'll PM you info. :) I have to go rest for a while but will get back soon.

Top Bottom