Resource icon

Login as User 1.2.7

No permission to download
That would suggest that either the files haven't been uploaded properly or, like your upgrade issues yesterday, the file isn't readable.

First, thanks for trying to help me out on this. I realize it's outside your responsibility.

This mod originally worked fine. Then I installed a couple of mods by Brevium. The link to Login As on the top of the forum page just disappeared.

I have installed and uninstalled both the mod from the options in admincp and the files several times. The files are there. Just to be sure, I downloaded the mod again from here and reinstalled all the files and the mod again.

I upgraded to 1.46 so I doubt any files are missing in XF that would cause this. All the mod files are there.

I am stumped.

The error suggests that not all of the mod files are there or aren't readable. Have you checked permissions on those files?

The file in question is:

library/LiamW/LoginAsUser/Extend/Model/User.php

All of a sudden, this app disappeared from view. Anyone know about conflicts?

Where? From the moderator bar? Is the template mod being applied?

I suggest you reupload the files, reinstall the XML & then go to the template modifications page and make sure all the modifications for this add-on have a green number next to them :)

Liam

I have just noticed a problem. Because my website is in development I currently have the board deactivated.

I am able to switch from Admin to a user account. When I try to revert from user to Admin account it comes up with my deactivated board message.

The only way I can revert to my admin account is by activating the board, reverting it and then deactiving it.

cap

Ah, yes. I'll override the check in the next version :)

Liam

Sorry if this is covered somewhere or if I'm just missing something basic but I didn't see it: The description says you can pay to remove the branding, but it doesn't say how to pay, where to pay, how much it costs, or whether unbranding after paying is a simple process for a noob such as myself. I'm interested in this addon because people send me articles they've written so I can format them for the front page portal (which I've temporarily disabled) and this will allow me to post the articles as the relevant author rather than posting them myself and noting the real author within the article itself. It looks perfect, just wondering about the unbranding as I don't like having other people's logos and names and stuff on my site and have been careful to only buy addons for which unbranding can easily be purchased.

Thanks.

Sorry if this is covered somewhere or if I'm just missing something basic but I didn't see it: The description says you can pay to remove the branding, but it doesn't say how to pay, where to pay, how much it costs, or whether unbranding after paying is a simple process for a noob such as myself. I'm interested in this addon because people send me articles they've written so I can format them for the front page portal (which I've temporarily disabled) and this will allow me to post the articles as the relevant author rather than posting them myself and noting the real author within the article itself. It looks perfect, just wondering about the unbranding as I don't like having other people's logos and names and stuff on my site and have been careful to only buy addons for which unbranding can easily be purchased.

Thanks.
It can be purchased from my site (Branding Removal - Free Add-Ons No Version | XF Liam - XenForo Add-On Development) and removing branding is as easy as unchecking a checkbox :)

It can be purchased from my site (Branding Removal - Free Add-Ons No Version | XF Liam - XenForo Add-On Development) and removing branding is as easy as unchecking a checkbox :)
That's great, thanks for your quick response, I'll be purchasing it as soon as I get home from work in a few hours. Thanks :)

Edit: I just tried to sign up to your site so I can buy it, but I got an error when trying to sign up.

4e5ffb8096.png

Will try again after work. Thanks :)

Last edited:
That's great, thanks for your quick response, I'll be purchasing it as soon as I get home from work in a few hours. Thanks :)

Edit: I just tried to sign up to your site so I can buy it, but I got an error when trying to sign up.

4e5ffb8096.png

Will try again after work. Thanks :)

Fixed now, thanks :)

I am having a problem, I cannot revert user. I have to clear the browser just to get logged out. It never did this before. I have tried reinstalling the addon as well. Using 1.5, and xenfocus infinite style. I also tried disabling all addons and rebuilding cache.

@Liam W

Last edited:
Top Bottom