Resource icon

Login as User 1.2.7

No permission to download
OK, using XF 1.3.5: Although all the permissions are set to Allow for my account, I cannot find any Login As User option above the nav bar. What am I missing?

Here's a feature request...

I'd like to have the option for an admin to login to a user's account without a PM being sent, however, I'd like for a PM to be sent if a moderator logins to an account.

That is already possible with the 'Doesn't have to supply a reason' permission.

Liam

@Liam W Something that would be a nice addition would be a user name selection list. The waindigo addon had that. Also, as opposed to Log Out As User maybe something different for the text? That sort of reads like you're logging that user out.

@Liam W Something that would be a nice addition would be a user name selection list. The waindigo addon had that. Also, as opposed to Log Out As User maybe something different for the text? That sort of reads like you're logging that user out.

What do you mean by username selection list? A list of usernames on a page?

It's using the username auto complete system...

What do you mean by username selection list? A list of usernames on a page?

It's using the username auto complete system...
No, like a dropdown box with a list of user names to select from.

Also, is it possible to spruce up the copyright? This is a little obtrusive:

1.webp

No, like a dropdown box with a list of user names to select from.

Also, is it possible to spruce up the copyright? This is a little obtrusive:

View attachment 98057

The copyright appearance is mainly due to where flat awesome puts the footer below copyright hook.

Move it above the closing div and it looks much less obtrusive.

Liam

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/flat-awesome.78151/page-11#post-824279

Not sure if there is still an issue or not but they fixed that particular one at the time.
My template looks a bit different than yours:

Code:
<div class="footerLegal">
    <div class="pageWidth">
        <div class="pageContent">
            <ul id="legal">
            <xen:hook name="footer_links_legal">
                <xen:if is="{$tosUrl}"><li><a href="{$tosUrl}">{xen:phrase terms_and_rules}</a></li></xen:if>
                <xen:if is="{$xenOptions.privacyPolicyUrl}"><li><a href="{$xenOptions.privacyPolicyUrl}">{xen:phrase privacy_policy}</a></li></xen:if>
            </xen:hook>
            </ul>

<div id="copyright">{xen:helper copyright} {xen:phrase extra_copyright}<xen:if is="!@fa_branding"> | <a class="Tooltip" href="https://pixelexit.com" title="Free, Premium and Custom Xenforo styles">XenForo style by pixelExit.com</a></xen:if></div></div>
            <xen:hook name="footer_after_copyright" />

<xen:if is="{$debugMode}">
                <xen:if hascontent="true">
                    <dl class="pairsInline debugInfo" title="{$controllerName}-&gt;{$controllerAction}{xen:if $viewName, ' ({$viewName})'}">
                    <xen:contentcheck>
                        <xen:if is="{$page_time}"><dt>{xen:phrase timing}:</dt> <dd><a href="{$debug_url}" rel="nofollow">{xen:phrase x_seconds, 'time={xen:number $page_time, 4}'}</a></dd></xen:if>
                        <xen:if is="{$memory_usage}"><dt>{xen:phrase memory}:</dt> <dd>{xen:phrase x_mb, 'size={xen:number {xen:calc "{$memory_usage} / 1024 / 1024"}, 3}'}</dd></xen:if>
                        <xen:if is="{$db_queries}"><dt>{xen:phrase db_queries}:</dt> <dd>{xen:number {$db_queries}}</dd></xen:if>
                    </xen:contentcheck>
                    </dl>
                </xen:if>
            </xen:if>

<span class="helper"></span>
        </div>
    </div>   

</div>
</xen:hook>
<div class="bottomHelper"></div>

@Liam W I'm having some trouble with the login/logout bar sometimes not showing up. In my template mods section, the page_container template shows 3/2/0. Suggestions on fix?

It really depends on the individual styles you have. That basically means that 3 styles have had the modification successfully applied, and 2 haven't. The 2 that haven't would likely be because of extensive changes meaning the find code used in the modification has become invalid - not something I can do much about, as I don't have access to every style (and because each different find would require a different template mod, which just isn't feasible).

Liam

It really depends on the individual styles you have. That basically means that 3 styles have had the modification successfully applied, and 2 haven't. The 2 that haven't would likely be because of extensive changes meaning the find code used in the modification has become invalid - not something I can do much about, as I don't have access to every style (and because each different find would require a different template mod, which just isn't feasible).

Liam
That i understand. The biggest problem seems to be with UI.X. It just seems to work about 75% of the time. It works pretty well with Font Awesome. If you need any of the template info just let me know.

I am on 1.4 . I installed, gave myself permission, and it doesn't show up under moderator's options. What did I do wrong?

Top Bottom