Resource icon

Login as User 1.2.7

No permission to download
Great mod that I can't do without. Test permissions in the core is just not good enough, I really need to see through the eyes of the user for troubleshooting and testing on our forum, this mod does exactly that.

After searching this thread I didn't find what I was looking for.

The plugin unzips with a file named, '.DS_Store' and I was curious to know whether this was intended/necessary or maybe it was something to do with my zip program. I found it odd that it was outside of the plugin main folder 'LiamW'.

Thank you.

Hi, how to change the checkbox "send conversation" to not checked by default please? I also suggest to have this unchecked by default, since you can forget to uncheck it and also forget to leave a comment, this then gives the wrong impressions to users.

Hi, tried installing this, but, when during install, I get a 500 Internal Server error. I do however see the following in the permissions group. Any ideas what is causing this?

login.webp

Liam, got a small issue with this not rendering the page container template in ui.x theme.

What is the regular expression changing?

/<xen:if is="([A-Z\|\&\$\{\}\.\_ ]+)">([\r\n?\t?]+)(<xen:include.*)/i

<xen:if is="$1 || {$loggedInAsUser}">$2$3

Is there a way to do this as a simple replacement so it makes the required addition to ui.x?

Also, when you login as another user, the "revert user" link isn't placed within a list <li> and thus won't style correctly.

Got this error when trying to revert. Only once now after using it quite sometime.

"The original user ID could not be found in the session. You will have to manually log out then back in."

Did anybody tried this with xenforo 1.5.12?

I would love to use it with the Resource Manager 1.24 to be able to transfer all old ratings and comments from another software to the RM.

For this it is manadatory, that each comment has its old username with it. So I would simply then copy & paste the comment and post it with the original username.

yes, still working.

Perfect for what you want. But it's a good idea to let the user know what you are doing or they may get a bit freaked.

it is even worse: They asked me to do that! This will be probably a nightmare of work!

mmmhhh...

I just do not get it to work. I installed this addon successfull in 1.5.12. But I do not see the options in the usergrouprights to enable this addon in the usergroup.

Where do I find this in ACP?

login.webp

Top Bottom