Login as User (LAU2)

Login as User (LAU2) 1.2.7

No permission to download
When you login as user, it does not update that user's last activity. If I login as a user who last was active in 2015, it will keep their last activity as 2015. Will you add updating their last activity as an option?

It looks like there is a disabled add-on (license verification) which is triggering the default value error.

Changing the schema for that column (geo_latitude) will resolve it while still allowing the add-on to be disabled.

This is not the responsibility of this add-on! You have one or more fields that have no default value. Or you had or have an add-on which does not manage these fields correctly or it is deactivated.

In this example above, it is a field named "geo_latidude". this does not come from me!

This is not the responsibility of this add-on! You have one or more fields that have no default value. Or you had or have an add-on which does not manage these fields correctly or it is deactivated.

In this example above, it is a field named "geo_latidude". this does not come from me!
The error appears when I tried to register an account at your site:

Unless that is not a site you own.

Excellent add-on. Only thing is, and I don't know if it matters, but each time I upgrade XF ( just went to 2.2 ) it has one template that needs fixing, saying lau_login needs merging, but it won't merge. Don't think it affects anything...

Anyway, thanks for the add-on.

Excellent add-on. Only thing is, and I don't know if it matters, but each time I upgrade XF ( just went to 2.2 ) it has one template that needs fixing, saying lau_login needs merging, but it won't merge. Don't think it affects anything...

Anyway, thanks for the add-on.
Revert the template! Why this is reported for merging I cannot tell you.

Top Bottom