Login as User (LAU2)

Login as User (LAU2) 1.2.9

No permission to download
That's incorrect.

Have you given yourself permission to use the addon?
Yes djbaxter you have reason I had to enable the permisions in my usergroup. Great thanks for your tip and thanks also to the other users that have confirmed the same. Now it's working. 🥴 Sorry but I'm just now passed to XF so I have to become acquainted a bit before. :)
Great, really useful addons. :) Many thanks Au Lait. 🤓

He is still offering free add-ons but it seems he has done away with paid add-ons and any communication ability from his site. At this stage, I do not see the purpose of keeping the copyright notice for "add-ons by Xenmade" on my site. I don't like them anyway even though I can respect them with free add-ons more so than paid ones.

At this stage, I am hoping @au lait will see this so I can request the ability to remove the add-on notice (and how to do so) .. because I'd rather has permission than ask for forgiveness. It is not located in the standard places most copyright notices are.

At this stage, I do not see the purpose of keeping the copyright notice for "add-ons by Xenmade" on my site.

Add-ons have a footer signature. I still had a change of course during my active time! So this link is voluntary - there was also an announcement in my forum. As well as the instruction to remove the link with a config.php flag.

$config['xenMadeBrandingRemover'] = true;

This should work. of course only with newer versions that contain this option.

Last edited:
Add-ons have a footer signature. I still had a change of course during my active time! So this link is voluntary - there was also an announcement in my forum. As well as the instruction to remove the link with a config.php flag.

$config['xenMadeBrandingRemover'] = true;

This should work. of course only with newer versions that contain this option.

Thank you. I only use login as user which is a admin only add-on and not a site specific one that users can encounter. I will try this though and appreciate it. I hope you and yours are doing well, feeling better and staying safe during these challenging times.

What is stealth login?
You can pick via user group permissions who have access. I made a special group that can access this function as it really is better suited solely for an admin than moderators, etc.

It is absolutely amazing and useful for trouble shooting end user errors and such... when you can log in as them and see what they see. It's a must have for any community.

You can pick via user group permissions who have access. I made a special group that can access this function as it really is better suited solely for an admin than moderators, etc.

It is absolutely amazing and useful for trouble shooting end user errors and such... when you can log in as them and see what they see. It's a must have for any community.
Thanks, I know how useful it can be and especially troubleshooting user issues.

Top Bottom