Login as User (LAU2)

Login as User (LAU2) 1.2.7

No permission to download
If I login as user and read some thread with unread post in it, and then log out from that user, will that user when come back to forum have that posts as unread or read?

That's why he added the Stealth Login mode. If you are not in Stealth mode then whatever you do like reading their topics will be just like the user was doing it themselves so when they login they will see whatever changes you have made like the topics you have read. They will also see them as read. However, if you put it in Stealth mode then it won't change that so when they log back in they will still show as unread.

Screen Shot 2.webp

There is no change in read status, neither Forum, Thread nor Converstation

It only does that for me when in Stealth mode.

When I'm not in Stealth mode and I log in as a user and read one of their topics then when they come back they see that topic as read every time.

The one thing they haven't seem to fix with XF2 yet is being able to see changes without having to refresh the page first. At least that's what XF2 does for me. If I read one on my own topics and then go to move on to the next topic the topic I have already read still shows as unread unless I refresh the page first. Sometimes I even have to click on something else then go back to that forum to see the read changes. It's a problem with XF2 though.

Just mentioning this because if anyone is checking this add-on between the different modes make sure you refresh the page after or click on something else then come back to it and check the read status again. It often won’t change the read state unless you do that first.

It would be nice to control which admin are able to use this addon.
/admin.php?admins/ (Group & permissions > Stuff > Admin Permissions)

Or an option to allow only for super admins.

This addon saved me when I found unexpected permissions on many users after migrating from vB3 to XenForo2. Thus, the cause research and solution was quite simple.

As a thank you, I translated the addon into German.

Regards

It would be nice to control which admin are able to use this addon.
/admin.php?admins/ (Group & permissions > Stuff > Admin Permissions)

Or an option to allow only for super admins.
Not required:
a) You allow all admins to do this for all admins. (Administrative Group)

b) You go to "admin.php?permissions/users/" and change there, for the user(admins) who should not use this add-on the rule

As a thank you, I translated the addon into German.
:love: Thanks

We are facing a conflict of this addon's template modification with an other

This problem occurs when another add-on makes changes BEFORE this add-on.
one TMS changes things, which causes problems for the other TMS.

No, you have to write me in my forum (thread) then I correct that

Top Bottom