XF 2.2 login and register button show security error

jeetkune

1634145955413.webp

I'm not sure if this is 1 bug but after clicking on any topic the login button works. However, even if I refresh the page many times on the main page, I get the same error even if I close and open the site. Register and login button give same issue

I found out that some of my users have the same problem.

i have php 8.1

Solution
Shouldn't be any issues with that. But, yeah, it's not clear why you would get a security error. It's very likely something stripping it out of the HTML or the request as it is happening.

That said, assuming we're talking about the forum associated with your license I'm not seeing the security error anywhere.
Are you sure it’s PHP 8.1? XF 2.2 isn’t even close to being compatible with PHP 8.1.

Also this is often due to the CSRF token not being passed in the request.

Not sure why that wouldn’t be happening in your case but certainly not a bug as this would be a widespread issue. More troubleshooting will be required.

Are you sure it’s PHP 8.1? XF 2.2 isn’t even close to being compatible with PHP 8.1.

Also this is often due to the CSRF token not being passed in the request.

Not sure why that wouldn’t be happening in your case but certainly not a bug as this would be a widespread issue. More troubleshooting will be required.
sorry i have 8.0.11
And after waiting 1 minute, I tried again and the problem was fixed by itself. Thank you

Shouldn't be any issues with that. But, yeah, it's not clear why you would get a security error. It's very likely something stripping it out of the HTML or the request as it is happening.

That said, assuming we're talking about the forum associated with your license I'm not seeing the security error anywhere.

Solution
Top Bottom