Load media and albums automatically, not paginated (infinite scroll)

Lazy Loading would be a lot easier and better if be implemented.
Loading new pages for seeing new media is not so friendly for our members.

Absolutely 100% i miss that a lot from xen gallery. I know some people don't like it and it's particularly frustrating as a homepage option for example but as a gallery it's simply a must-have, imo.

While I dislike infinite scroll for threads and thread lists, I do think that media browsing does lend itself to this mechanism.

I'd at least like to have the option to turn it on or off for media.

It doesn't even have to be fully "infinite" ... just lazy load a few more pages of images before it prompts you to load more or paginates ... browsing through hundreds of photos can be time consuming when you have to keep clicking "next page".

I note that Google image search on loads a few pages automatically on scrolling before prompting you show more results:

1507408564179.webp

... it also doesn't keep loading infinitely (images stop after a few more pages).

Last edited:
Is this an option? I love sonnb's xengallery but there is no xf2 option as of yet (he says he's working on it) and I'm considering just switching everything to the official xenforo media gallery, but I would love an infinite scrolling option.

Top Bottom