[LN] Blog [Deleted]

I have no experience with conditions you'd need to do that. You'd have to ask in the XenPorta thread.

Translations
To help with translation of the massive amount of phrases, I've exported them separately from the add-on. It is attached at the bottom of this post beside the add-on .zip file.
Where is the .zip file? How can I change language? Thanks. :)

Translations
To help with translation of the massive amount of phrases, I've exported them separately from the add-on. It is attached at the bottom of this post beside the add-on .zip file.
Import it as language overwritten your existing language.

Salud2

Translations
Looks like I deleted the file a while back. o_O I'll put up a new one soon.

Did bobster and Forsaken leave XenFluence ?
Is it just you left ?
Is there a reason you randomly brought this up?

Bob departed a while back; we made an announcement about that on our site. Jeremy and I are still working with Forsaken, that has not changed.

Is there a manual for this addon? Im new to forum administration and dont really understand what to do to get my blogs running.

I installed the addon but I didnt get a blog tab, cant create any blog entries and cant find the User permissions and so on...how do I get this going? The only thing I can find in CP is the "Blog Options" that doesnt do much for me... Thanks.

Is there a manual for this addon? Im new to forum administration and dont really understand what to do to get my blogs running.

I installed the addon but I didnt get a blog tab, cant create any blog entries and cant find the User permissions and so on...how do I get this going? The only thing I can find in CP is the "Blog Options" that doesnt do much for me... Thanks.
You have to go to your user group permissions and enable your users to have access to them (ACP >Users > User Groups).

You have to go to your user group permissions and enable your users to have access to them (ACP >Users > User Groups).
Thank you, I found it. Who can create a blog, it looks like all users or non at all. Can I set only 3-5 specified users to act as bloggers (and all other users can only read blogs, not create)?

Thank you, I found it. Who can create a blog, it looks like all users or non at all. Can I set only 3-5 specified users to act as bloggers (and all other users can only read blogs, not create)?
Yes, it's handled the same way for any other XenForo permission-related item (ACP > Users > Permissions > User Permissions).

Yes, it's handled the same way for any other XenForo permission-related item (ACP > Users > Permissions > User Permissions).
Thats great, thank you!

One last question: when clicking on the tab "Blogs" it shows a list of several recent blog posts. Is there some way to call a specific blog something, like "The Liverpool blog" and have that titel show up on the blog list I just described + a couple of words of the new post maybe? Something like this:

*ProfileImage* The Liverpool Blog>> Yesterday I was watching the game with my friends, blablablabla...

Now its just a mess of blog posts (and even messier if all users can blog). Peace.

Not in 1.0. :whistle:
Not in LN you mean? Do you already have it in IX 1.0 or is it on the agenda for XI 1.1? Thats my impression after reading the XI-thread. If you already have that feature, please give me a link to a site so I can see it! Thank you. :)

Not in LN you mean? Do you already have it in IX 1.0 or is it on the agenda for XI 1.1? Thats my impression after reading the XI-thread. If you already have that feature, please give me a link to a site so I can see it! Thank you. :)
It will be in 1.1 of the paid version. This free version isn't really supported any more and won't receive any updates.

I found a bug in the lnblog_sidebar_recent_entry
it is missing a closing div tag

should be
<xen:require css="lnblog_sidebar_recent_entry.css" />

<li>
<div class="lnblogRecentIndexEntry">
<xen:avatar user="$recentEntry" size="s" img="true" />

<div class="lnblogRecentIndexEntryTitle"><a href="{xen:link entries, $recentEntry}">{xen:helper snippet, $recentEntry.title, 25}</a></div>
<div class="lnblogRecentIndexEntryMeta">
<span class="lnblogRecentIndexUser"><xen:username user="$recentEntry" />,</span>
<xen:datetime time="$recentEntry.entry_date" />
</div>
</div>
</li>

I found a bug in the lnblog_sidebar_recent_entry
it is missing a closing div tag

should be

I just checked my file that I just bought - the div tag is missing there as per your description. I'm pretty crappy at this stuff - is it breaking something? I am guessing you would recommend that I add the div?

Hugh :-)

Top Bottom