Live Theme Editor

EfendiBey

I cant see admin CP but ı have a suggest. I think we must have a live theme manager. for example. we see forum view in admincp. we click somewhere and open theme editor from it. For example.. ı want to change 1's background color. I will click 1 at forum view in the admin cp and ı will see theirs changable options. and 2,3,4

aaaavp.png

I've implemented something like this before. Not only is it absolutely horrible to code, it's not that great to use either. Either everything is clickable and it becomes annoying, or only select parts are clickable and it become unintuitive. On top of that you have padding, font type/size/colour,borders and a few other bits that can't be selected like this

I have a feeling they already have something like this. Maybe not implemented exactly how you suggest, but with the way the CSS is with transparent gradients and hex colors for the background, this should be very easy to do. :)

I have a feeling they already have something like this. Maybe not implemented exactly how you suggest, but with the way the CSS is with transparent gradients and hex colors for the background, this should be very easy to do. :)

actually doing it is quite easy. but getting a decent interface is a challenge (at least it was for me). can't wait to see what they've come up with :)

Top Bottom