Live Feed

Live Feed 1.4.0a

No permission to download
I'd like to change the background color of the tab itself and widened it just a smigden.

If you check out the screenshot you can see how both sides do not quite touch.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2014-08-13 at 10.33.48 AM.webp
    Screen shot 2014-08-13 at 10.33.48 AM.webp
    17.6 KB · Views: 21
I'd like to change the background color of the tab itself and widened it just a smigden.

If you check out the screenshot you can see how both sides do not quite touch.

Thanks.

I changed the color to white by changing background: rgba(172, 175, 179, .1) repeat-y 0 0;
to
background: rgba(255, 255, 255, .1) repeat-y 0 0;

Code:
.LiveFeedWidget .widgetHeading
   {
     @property "sidebarBlockHeading";
     font-weight: bold;
     font-size: @uix_globalLargeFontSize;
     font-family: @uix_secondaryFont;
     color: @primaryMedium;
     background: rgba(255, 255, 255, .1) repeat-y 0 0;
     padding: @uix_gutterWidth;
     border: 0 solid @uix_primaryBorder.border-color;
     border-top-width: 1px;
     border-bottom-width: 1px;
     margin: -@uix_gutterWidthSmall -@uix_gutterWidthSmall @uix_gutterWidthSmall;
     text-shadow: 0 1px 0 rgba(255,255,255,.6);
     @property "/sidebarBlockHeading";

margin: 10px;
   }

Now how to make the horizontal lines at the top and bottom of the widget extend all the way across the box?

TY.

Hi Milano, i recorded what is happening to my "Your News Feed". I cleared browser cache, use different account, different browser and etc but still the same.

In the recording, you will see that when you arrive or refresh the "Your News Feed" page, it will show the correct feed for merely half a second, then it will turn into Recent Activity instead of your personal feed. The same happens to member's profile Recent Activity. Maybe it clashes with some other addons?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9588244/news_feed.mp4

Hi Shyuan, I have same problem like you, how to fix it? Please help me.

@Milano I'm using Live Feed lasted version on Xenforo 1.4 and I got same error with Shyuan: it show wrong feed in member's profile Recent Activity.
Please fix it. Thanks.

@Milano I'm using Live Feed lasted version on Xenforo 1.4 and I got same error with Shyuan: it show wrong feed in member's profile Recent Activity.
Please fix it. Thanks.

Please ensure that all files are up-to-dated with latest version, you may need to clear your browser cache to update JS files

Please ensure that all files are up-to-dated with latest version, you may need to clear your browser cache to update JS files
Yes, I had try delete /js/Milano + /library/Milano and re-upload, but it still error.

Does this work with 1.4? It won't show up for me using Widget Framework.

Edit: nevermind, it works ok. I must have set something wrong.

Last edited:
Top Bottom