Live Feed

Live Feed 1.4.0a

No permission to download
The rest should be easily done with some CSS.
In case anyone needs it, this can be added to extra.css template to tidy up the sidebar widget:

.LiveFeedWidget .event .content .DateTime,
.LiveFeedWidget .event .content .snippet,
.LiveFeedWidget .event .content .snippet.post {
display: none;
}

Last edited:
Anybody figure out how to make a widget but not using bd framework?

I am unable to use bd widget framework, but would love to have a widget of this for forumhome.

Ok I installed this.

I for now have it tabbed.

But I did enable the sidebar widget, and it works with one difference. It only displays on the bottom of the sidebar, no matter the position selector.

Likely because of the lack of bd widget installed. But like I said, I cant. Wish there was a non-bd widget solution to this.

@Milano I find your addon really useful.

Please consider these suggestions. Filter options for the newsfeed:
  • Hide new likes/profile changes (avatar/home page/location/profile fields)
  • Show only new likes/profile changes for users you follow.
  • Combine entries about the same thread/item: Alfa1 and 3 members replied to thread X.
  • Filters to hide one or more content types: media/Resources/Profile/Forum/pages
  • Hide read content
I am willing to sponsor the above.

I think I may have found a bug. On my site guests have no permission to see content. Livefeed is set not to show livefeed to guests.
But the widget displays with an empty feed. It should not display at all.

There is a difference between the two. One is for new posts and the other is for recent activity.
As soon as a suggestion reaches 5 votes, it is moved back to the suggestions forum.

Addon suggestion is here:

i get that too for the frameword widget
No entry is registered for key 'tms_style_id'

XenForo_Application::get() in TMS/Model/TemplateModification.php at line 18
TMS_Model_TemplateModification->applyTemplateModifications() in XenForo/Model/TemplateModificationAbstract.php at line 152
XenForo_Model_TemplateModificationAbstract->applyModificationsToTemplate() in Milano/LiveFeed/DataWriter/Option.php at line 25
Milano_LiveFeed_DataWriter_Option->_repaseTemplate() in Milano/LiveFeed/DataWriter/Option.php at line 12
Milano_LiveFeed_DataWriter_Option->_postSaveAfterTransaction() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1437
XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/Model/Option.php at line 572
XenForo_Model_Option->updateOptions() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Option.php at line 179
XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Option->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 369
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 152
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /srv/,,/admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom