LiquidPro

This is a brand new theme! Absolutely amazing job on this, and so glad you found Intrinsic useful. I am very impressed. Good luck!

What would you say to centering the footer links? Since everything else is centered? Whew it looks so fresh though either way the whole thing :)

This is a brand new theme! Absolutely amazing job on this, and so glad you found Intrinsic useful. I am very impressed. Good luck!

What would you say to centering the footer links? Since everything else is centered? Whew it looks so fresh though either way the whole thing :)
Thanks Mike!

I guess it does look weird when the style chooser is not there. It looks more balanced when you can see that. It would be great if there was a class on the footer for when the style chooser is disabled so I can have it do something different.

I really like the design both on your site and forum. :)

Only thing when view on mobile phone browser, the menu items might need a fix. ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-25-17-19-47.webp
    Screenshot_2014-07-25-17-19-47.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 15
Wow. I think this is a GREAT Style. Very modern yet sleek. The site was short & too the point. I could see myself easily navigating the nodes. Well played sir!

Top Bottom