• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[LiquidPro] Hall of Fame

How would I go about installing this in the HELP section of my site, below the Throphies item and above the rules and regulations. I don't like to have one hundred menu items; I desire integration. Please let me know how to; I am convinced more people are interested in moving it there! For the rest, great addon! Like it a lot! Thank you!

Does anyone have this up and running? I'd like to see it in action and liquidpro.net is giving 404 errors when I try and go to it.

Does anyone have this up and running? I'd like to see it in action and liquidpro.net is giving 404 errors when I try and go to it.

I have it up and started. None of the posts I have meet criteria to be in Hall-of-Fame, but I will be sure to report back when/if they start showing up.

Is there any way to select what forums are being considered for the Hall of Fame? People like the photographs so it skews the results. I don't think they should be in the HoF compared to the discussions that I'd rather promote.

Is there any way to select what forums are being considered for the Hall of Fame? People like the photographs so it skews the results. I don't think they should be in the HoF compared to the discussions that I'd rather promote.

Not at the moment, but it may be a future feature. However right now the addon is in pause period while we work on our Forms addon.

I'm getting a 404 when I try and visit this after I installed... Any ideas?

Thanks

Hello linkandzelda, can you please tell me the URL you are attempting to use?

Yep, that fixed it! Thanks!

One question, how could I possibly add custom users to this HoF? Like adding my own page to the left hand column then just adding my own HTML/BBcode to that page?
Thanks in advance,
Kris

Yep, that fixed it! Thanks!

One question, how could I possibly add custom users to this HoF? Like adding my own page to the left hand column then just adding my own HTML/BBcode to that page?
Thanks in advance,
Kris

That I do not know, and I would leave that to my developer to answer. I will pass this question along.

Top Bottom