XF 2.0 Links text changed

Fastline

All of sudden, the all links text are changed to ABCD. It was not happening earlier. I don't know what's wrong. Anything i put in the link, the link is fine but it shows ABCD. Doesn't matter what links i put in. This is really annoying.
I'm using XF 2.0.x
Any idea?

Last edited:
Just enabling the setting would not have done that, it happened because of the text you had entered in the field, but you did not mention that, you just said that you turned it off, that is why Brogan and I was confused.

Just enabling the setting would not have done that, it happened because of the text you had entered in the field, but you did not mention that, you just said that you turned it off, that is why Brogan and I was confused.
Ah ok. My bad. I just mention which option does it controls. Once you find the culprit and the issue you face, it's quite easy to sort out things.

There also has to be something else @AndyB did. Emptying that field and turning off the option would not have changed any existing links from showing as ADCD, they would still be showing up like that, any new links posted would not.

There also has to be something else @AndyB did. Emptying that field and turning off the option would not have changed any existing links from showing as ADCD, they would still be showing up like that, any new links posted would not.
Yes, i know this. Only the new one will be affected. It was a mistake, so i hope this topic can be closed now. Thanks

Top Bottom