XF 1.5 Linked Forum - open up in a new tab?

DaveM

Is there anyway to make a linked forum open up in a new tab?

This is the URL but I really don't want it directing members away from the forum itself

Code:
http://us15.campaign-archive2.com/home/?u=33f6673c8a353f313d4e07ae5&id=b85d11f591

Template: node_link_level_2
Find: <h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link link-forums, $link}" data-description-x="#nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}">{$link.title}</a></h3>
Add target="_blank", as such: <h3 class="nodeTitle"><a href="{xen:link link-forums, $link}" data-description-x="#nodeDescription-{$link.node_id}" target="_blank">{$link.title}</a></h3>

Last edited:
Considering the number of styles you have you might want to make a template modification and use the actual template node_link_level_2 rather than editing all of your templates.
Okay, done (also attached to this post).

Installation instructions are to just unzip the file, go to admin area > install add-on and upload the .xml
There are no settings.

Attachments

Last edited:
Considering the number of styles you have you might want to make a template modification and use the actual template node_link_level_2 rather than editing all of your templates.

I never did anything with this because of the amount of styles that I had but looking at the your style stats I have taken it down and now only have the light and dark style running.

Top Bottom