Link Checker for Resource Manager by AddonsLab

Link Checker for Resource Manager by AddonsLab [Paid] 1.0.0

No permission to buy ($29.99)

AddonsLab

AddonsLab submitted a new resource:

Link Checker for Resource Manager by AddonsLab - Check links and batch process them in XenForo Resource Manager 1.x versions

This is plug-in for our add-ons Link Checker that adds support for XenForo Resource Manager.

Please note, that this is not an independent add-on, but requires our Link Checker add-on to run. Once you have both installed, you will be able to use all features of Link Checker with XenForo Resources.

This plugin supports XenForo 1.x and XenResources 1.x only.

The plug-in costs $29.99 USD...

Read more about this resource...

So this add-on functionality are not included in the Link checker add-on? It's related functionality for Link checker add-on, not separated add-on for more earning?

So this add-on functionality are not included in the Link checker add-on? It's related functionality for Link checker add-on, not separated add-on for more earning?

Dear customer,

At first, please understand, that people creating software do so as their work, often a full-time work, and they should get paid for it. Seeing sentences like "do you do this for more earning" hurts us, especially considering how much we listen to our customers and how we do our best to provide the best software we can. You alone suggested and got several improvements in Link Checker after you have purchased it, and this was done at no additional cost to you. No, we didn't do it for "more earning", it is a plugin, that is useful for many admins, we spent a considerable time creating it and there are customers who understand, that is is completely fine to pay some amount of money for that work.

This plugin is related to XenForo Resource Manager only, and if you are not using it, you do not need this plug-in at all. And if you are using XenForo Resource Manager, and you want to check the resources and resource updates for dead links, then yes, this plugin provides additional functionality, and you need to purchase it to add such functionality to your board.

I hope it clarifies all.

Thank you!

Dear customer,

At first, please understand, that people creating software do so as their work, often a full-time work, and they should get paid for it. Seeing sentences like "do you do this for more earning" hurts us, especially considering how much we listen to our customers and how we do our best to provide the best software we can. You alone suggested and got several improvements in Link Checker after you have purchased it, and this was done at no additional cost to you. No, we didn't do it for "more earning", it is a plugin, that is useful for many admins, we spent a considerable time creating it and there are customers who understand, that is is completely fine to pay some amount of money for that work.

This plugin is related to XenForo Resource Manager only, and if you are not using it, you do not need this plug-in at all. And if you are using XenForo Resource Manager, and you want to check the resources and resource updates for dead links, then yes, this plugin provides additional functionality, and you need to purchase it to add such functionality to your board.

I hope it clarifies all.

Thank you!

Sorry for that, Already you increased add-on price and included Branding with yearly renewal. So we need Purchase Branding Removal for each add-on from your work or one Branding Removal are work for all your add-on? OK wait for XF2 version of link checker then let me see ... :LOL:

Sorry for that, Already you increased add-on price and included Branding with yearly renewal. So we need Purchase Branding Removal for each add-on from your work or one Branding Removal are work for all your add-on? OK wait for XF2 version of link checker then let me see ... :LOL:

Branding removal terms are described for each add-on. For a plug-in for Link Checker, like Resource Manager support released here, there is no branding removal or renewal, it is a one-time payment. If you are interested in other add-ons, like Guest Posting or others, please make sure to check product description for information about branding removal, XenForo 2.x update etc.

Thank you!

After install part of the interface is missing:

Screenshot_2021-02-14 Batch Update Links Admin CP.png

Rebuilding the index results in a fatal error right away, because the class AbstractContentHandler is already in use:

ErrorException: Fatal Error: Cannot declare class AddonsLab\LinkChecker\ContentHandler\AbstractContentHandler, because the name is already in use - library/AddonsLab/LinkChecker/ContentHandler/AbstractContentHandler.php:0
Generated By: Alpha1, 2 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
["url"] => string(52) "/admin.php?tools/run-deferred"
["_GET"] => array(1) {
["tools/run-deferred"] => string(0) ""
}
["_POST"] => array(3) {
["redirect"] => string(33) "/admin.php"
["execute"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

This seems to be a conflict between this addon and your XFRM link checker addon.

Last edited:
Hello!

I have made a clean installation locally, using the ZIP packages and it works just fine for me:
1613383581774.webp
1613383613971.webp

I assume the issue is related to other our add-on, which might have become apparent when you installed this one. Please let us know if you are using another add-on, and if possible please open a ticket at https://customers.addonslab.com/submitticket.php and provide us access details for a board where we can reproduce the problem, and we will fix it asap.

Thank you!

The conflict is resolved if I disable your XFRM link checker and the fatal errors are back when I reenable it. i.e. when your XFRM link checker is disabled then the XF link checker works fine.

The conflict is resolved if I disable your XFRM link checker and the fatal errors are back when I reenable it. i.e. when your XFRM link checker is disabled then the XF link checker works fine.
I understand, however they work fine for us together. We will troubleshoot it further if you can provide admin and FTP access details for a test board for us to check.

Thank you!

Top Bottom