Link Checker by AddonsLab

Link Checker by AddonsLab [Paid] 1.17.0

No permission to buy ($54.99)
reboot

Yes Rebuild are completed after Disabled Thread Count add-on but We have not found more Guest post for deleting to more check.

I see. Our product works with deleting guests posts for sure, as this is how we test it (making automated posts by guests and deleting/checking them). We will check soon with the product mentioned and see if we can reproduce the issue.

Thank you!

Hello, @Nirjonadda

We checked the compatability with the product mentioned, and there does not seem to be any problem. The error you are getting is from the product itself, in file /upload/library/TilkiBey/ThreadCount/Extends/DataWriter/Forum.php and is not connected with our product and you would get the same error deleting that thread using other methods as well.

The product, however, seems to be written properly, and it checks if the thread has a user ID assigned to it or no. The error would be possible only if thread table has a user ID in it, but the user is actually deleted. This should not happen if you have deleted the user manually but would happen if you have deleted the user manually from the database, or used some add-on, that did not update the thread to be associated with user ID 0 when it removes a user.

Thank you!

Hello, @Nirjonadda

We checked the compatability with the product mentioned, and there does not seem to be any problem. The error you are getting is from the product itself, in file /upload/library/TilkiBey/ThreadCount/Extends/DataWriter/Forum.php and is not connected with our product and you would get the same error deleting that thread using other methods as well.

The product, however, seems to be written properly, and it checks if the thread has a user ID assigned to it or no. The error would be possible only if thread table has a user ID in it, but the user is actually deleted. This should not happen if you have deleted the user manually but would happen if you have deleted the user manually from the database, or used some add-on, that did not update the thread to be associated with user ID 0 when it removes a user.

Thank you!

So It's problem with @Dr.Yontem add-on?

No, I don't think so. Please see the second part of my message for what I think could cause it.

No I am not deleted the user manually from the database, or used some add-on. I am deleted this user with Xenforo functionality, User delete Option.

No I am not deleted the user manually from the database, or used some add-on. I am deleted this user with Xenforo functionality, User delete Option.

In that case, I am not sure how the issue could happen. Maybe some another add-on is causing the problem. I have one more time tested it with the Thread Count add-on installed, posted a thread with a user, then deleted the user (the thread became posted by a guest and DB was updated to have user_id 0 in both xf_thread and xf_post tables), found a link from that thread (from the first post), and deleted the post. The product was called, properly executed, and line #108 causing an error in your case was not called, as user_id was 0. The screenshot is attached from this state of processing using a debugger.

So we are completely sure this is not a bug in our product and most likely also not in Thread Count add-on.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot.webp
    Screenshot.webp
    96.8 KB · Views: 3
Then can you delete multiple post in same thread from same guest post?

Yes, I tried it with a thread created by a guest, with another post from the guest and another from a registered user, all of them were deleted at once without any errors.

We will release the next version with options to disable performance-intensive admin options to make the pages faster on boards with a large number of links.

Thank you!

AddonsLab updated Link Checker by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Fixed a PHP error and Admin panel performance optimization options

In this version, we have fixed a PHP error which was happening when multiple posts from the same thread were deleted, including the first post of the thread.

We have also implemented two new options to disable the number of links shown for each status code in admin panel as well as to disable the preview of links. These features make admin panel pages slower in case of large link database.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@AddonsLab One more issue, Delete Post and Delete Thread option are not open after the Content Filter to Posts. Its found after the Reloading the page.

hP9g7ELXQD2Eq54U2O95WQ.png

AJAX failing or Slowly only happening New rewritten version but 1st Released version have not this issue.

It is because the number of your links is increasing, not related to the version. Please disable server-expensive features in the product and you should not see such failures.

Thank you!

AddonsLab updated Link Checker by AddonsLab with a new update entry:

Wrong 405 response code for some URLs

This is a bug-fix release, that solves the wrong 405 response code for some servers, that don't support HEAD request type. For these servers the request will also be sent using the traditional GET method.

The new version is available for all licensed customers at
https://customers.addonslab.com/marketplace.php/my-services/

Thank you!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom