Fixed  Linebreak on smilies

Kier

XenForo developer
Staff member
EDIT: Is anybody else seeing a line break after the 'cool' smiley above? Tried editing it out a few times but keeps reappearing for me.
I edited it out for you in the non-wysiwyg editor. Not sure where it was coming from.

I edited it out for you in the non-wysiwyg editor. Not sure where it was coming from.
Ah, I thought I was cracking up there for a minute! :confused: Must be some type of weird ctrl character or something I hit, looks to be back again.

Ah, I thought I was cracking up there for a minute! :confused:
Must be some type of weird ctrl character or something I hit, looks to be back again.

It's a bug - was happening to me earlier when editing a post with smilies, the WYSIWYG editor inserted a line break after every smiley.

It's a bug - was happening to me earlier when editing a post with smilies, the WYSIWYG editor inserted a line break after every smiley.
Ah, yep. Edited one of the ones above but switched to the plain text editor and it saved fine. Do you know if it's been posted in the Bugs forum yet? Thanks :)

Very cool, that the thread got moved, instead of the conversation made longer + another bug report. Thumbsup :D

Top Bottom