XF 1.2 Limiting total amount of disk space a usergroup can use for attachments?

You've been around for years and you buy add-ons and you seem to know the product quite well, yet, you're only discovering show stoppers now? o_O

I hope you end up seeing past that lack of functionality and continue to use the software for what you had in mind. Maybe you'll think of another solution or maybe you'll decide on balance it's not important.

I'm wondering though if an add on exists already...

It's certainly possible with an add-on.

Edit: Maybe this: http://xenforo.com/community/resources/*******-attachment-essential.1482/

You've been around for years and you buy add-ons and you seem to know the product quite well, yet, you're only discovering show stoppers now? o_O

I still have not gone live with my big board. I am still in the process of converting and have been concentrating on converting all my custom data.

I hope you end up seeing past that lack of functionality and continue to use the software for what you had in mind. Maybe you'll think of another solution or maybe you'll decide on balance it's not important.

I'm wondering though if an add on exists already...

It's certainly possible with an add-on.

I offer extra disk space to my premium members. I guess Ill need an addon for this.

Top Bottom