Likes You've Given

Likes You've Given 1.2

No permission to download

Valhalla

Valhalla submitted a new resource:

Likes You've Given - View the likes you have given to other users and their content.

This simple add-on enables you to view the likes you have given to other users and their content. This new page is accessible from the account drop-down, and from the "Your Account" sidebar.

View attachment 71713 View attachment 71712 View attachment 71714

Templates & Phrases:

There is one new template ('account_likes_given').
There are two template modifications ('account_wrapper' / 'navigation_visitor_tab').
There are two new phrases ('likes_youve_given' /...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Valhalla updated Likes You've Given with a new update entry:

Version 1.2

If you were using a previous version of this add-on, please use the uninstall option, and remove all files ('library/Valhalla/Likes'), before uploading and installing the new version (1.2).

This version includes a new user criteria, "User has given at least X likes":

View attachment 80792

Because of the new feature above, I have included a new option to disable the display of likes given. This will allow you to take advantage of the new user criteria, without allowing a user to browse...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Installed, but not showing in User Account menu and in personal details as shown below:

afdoKqi.png
4a4eaUd.png

But amazingly showing where i ask before installing this add-on :D

1fkJTmD.png

So, is their something wrong? or . . . . :rolleyes:

I do hope we can figure this out. I am trying to add this count to the user message info block. I cannot for the life of me figure out the variable to use for it.

Yes it does I have 1.5.2 installed and works fine, except I cannot get the info into the user info block. Having a blonde brain fart on the variable to use.

Just to let you know: works fine in xf 1.5.14.
Is anybody here, who managed to put the total number of Likes Given into the Member Card or User Message Block? How did you do that, please?

And: I assume, this addon does not implement user rights? So, if other users would call that listing, they could see likes given in threads/forums, they are not allowed to see?

Top Bottom