1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'Likes' onto the user profile

Discussion in 'Closed Suggestions' started by KURTZ, Aug 6, 2010.

1. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

2. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

a little bump for this :) i'm wondering about it: it's by design? and also i need to know if the likes 'released' in the profile counts in the total likes earned ... :)

so if these aren't by design my suggestions are:
    1. fix the view all when only a single user push the like button in a member's profile (or status)
    2. count the likes which a user have in the profile in the total likes earned
    :) (sorry for the bump)

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

1. Yes it's intentional. Whether it's needed is a different question.
    2. Yes they count.

4. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member

thanks Mike for the quick reply :)

5. Grover

Grover Well-Known Member

I have a stronger one :)... dish the 'view all' completely. It is not needed:

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...nts.2638/#post-38174

Not only is it a redundant like as you can see in my link above... you also have to ask yourself this question: WHY is it so important in the first place to view ALL the people who liked it? So why does this have to have such a prominent place ( the 'View All') in the first place? Ofcourse it can be interesting to see who liked it, but there IS already a link available! I repeat myself once again I know, but the View All link is completely unnecessary, isn't it?

6. KURTZ

KURTZ Well-Known Member