Licensing Question. If I bought 3 licenses... (see thread).

Izagar

I haven't bought Xenforo yet and I wanted to know if say, I bought 3 licenses that'd be $130 right? Does that means $130 PER license? Meaning the total would be $390? Or am I just being stupid and it's $130 for those licenses? Just wondering. :3

Thanks if you reply. ^-^;

I haven't bought Xenforo yet and I wanted to know if say, I bought 3 licenses that'd be $130 right? Does that means $130 PER license? Meaning the total would be $390? Or am I just being stupid and it's $130 for those licenses? Just wondering. :3

$390 total, and yes buy it :)

I haven't bought Xenforo yet.
Purchase one and play with it ... see if it meets your expectations.
If you outline your exact projects and needs .... people here could help you determine if Xenforo meets your needs.
$140 is not alot.
neither is $390.
... if Xenforo is going to meet your needs.

What is very expensive (mentally, financially) is forum software that doesnt meet your needs.

Xenforo is the most advanced forum software ... because of how it is designed.
It is fast and fun.
But it's missing features ... especially for the distinguished audience that has found it's way here so far.
The people here know forum software. This should be interpreted as a very good endorsement for Xenforo.

Ok. I use VBulletin 3.8.4 currently and they discontinued it and I REALLY do not like VBulletin 4.0 at parts. Not to mention I've been hearing VB 4 is like... really bad or something. My friend Nathan tells me to use Xenforo and he beta tested it (he uses it on Zelda Informer). And I tried the demo of Xenforo and I happen to like it. ._.;

So it'll be $390 for it... I was just asking what that would be. I really don't NEED three licenses, but I just need one. I wanted clarification. I think maybe they should clarify it on the main site, in my opinion.

Thankies for the helpful posts. ^_^

Just add them to your Cart and look :rolleyes:

Top Bottom