[Liam W.] Post Macros

[Liam W.] Post Macros 5.2.2 Fix 8

No permission to download
This maybe? Wrong addon version uploaded in resource of new owners site?

Putting this to the test...
Only the free add-ons which are hosted on this site can be downloaded.

Naturally we don't have any of the paid add-ons, as they were hosted elsewhere.

I'll quote my own post from another thread though:
Yeah, that's what I thought. I think it's perfectly fine if @XenSoluce or others continue to commercially support his works and sell licenses.
However, as per his request, I think the latest version released by Liam should also be made available to download for free by everyone.
If is free to any developer to take care of this addon in future, I guess than I can send files to any person I want?
@ozzy47 will you take care of this addon, and should I send you files or not?

If it is free, I can put attachment here in post, latest version of this addon.

@Sunka, would you mind either attaching or sending via PM the last release copy by Liam? :)

Thanks

Dear Developer and Community,

I'm trying to understand this add-on function, reading, reading and reading all over again but my Asperger Syndrome can't follow up the description.

Can you guys give me practical examples on how this add-on works?

Thank you very much.

I'm trying to understand this add-on function, reading, reading and reading all over again but my Asperger Syndrome can't follow up the description.

Thank you very much.

A macro allows you to perform several actions at once.
For example, when posting a thread you can set it to lock and be sticky as soon as you press 'Post thread'.

Putting this to the test...

@Sunka, would you mind either attaching or sending via PM the last release copy by Liam? :)

Thanks
Hello, this is the latest version from Liam with a fix. There is no change in the file name, you can install it. The only change is the Setup.php for the links (y)

Regards, SyTry

Hello, this is the latest version from Liam with a fix. There is no change in the file name, you can install it. The only change is the Setup.php for the links (y)

Regards, SyTry
No, thank you. I would like the last release by Liam as-is.

Thanks
I do not have it any more, sorry. I have latest (new) release from XenSoluce

Thank you very much.
You have option to insert saved replys into message with one click

Have had fairly consistent errors from this addon, seems to be an incompatbility with @Xon addons (Bookmark Essentials, LiveContent).

1587338233053.webp

Top Bottom