Legal documentation and location of documentation

AntiTrust

I just want to be 100% sure that I am not missing anything before making any possible commitment.

Am I correct that these are all of XenForo Ltd's legal documentation or are there other documentations, amendments, or notations which I or anyone else should be aware of?

Where it is necessary and appropriate, yes. The main legal ones, the privacy policy and license agreement, haven't been updated in some years (if ever).
Thank you once again for answering my questions. Just for clarification, the company is, XenForo Ltd. (XenForo Limited) and is registered in England and Wales with company number 07294282, correct? I found that on the homepage and noticed it is not listed on the forums. I just wanted to know if that is still accurate?

Yes, that's the one. That can be verified with Companies House.
Thank you once again for answering my questions in a timely manner. It is very much appreciated
Everything you see on the pages on this domain (xenforo.com) pertaining to the company and any agreements, etc. is accurate and correct - there is no need to confirm it.
About that. I would like a small clarification concerning the previous statement.
Where it is necessary and appropriate, yes. The main legal ones, the privacy policy and license agreement, haven't been updated in some years (if ever).
Exactly what do you define as "when necessary and appropriate"? If your customers are not always informed of updates or changes, there would be at least a published date outlining such a change had occurred, correct?

We would notify customers of updates if we had a legal requirement to do so or it presented a significant change. Clearly if we correct a spelling or grammatical error, then it's hardly necessary or appropriate to inform customers of such a change.

We would notify customers of updates if we had a legal requirement to do so or it presented a significant change. Clearly if we correct a spelling or grammatical error, then it's hardly necessary or appropriate to inform customers of such a change.
Thank you for that clarification and for taking the time to answer my questions.

Top Bottom