Last movie watched ... highly important topic.

I've been watching Rome for the past week and have to say its good, I'm waiting for The Thing (prequel) but it will have to be good to follow the 82 film.

As long as they don't make a 'weekend at bernie's 3' , I will probably be happy with whatever new is coming to a theater near me.

Saw Contagion this evening. Boring. More like a docu-drama than a movie. More suitable for Stupid Movie Saturday on SyFy. The only saving grace was Gwyneth Paltrow died in the first five minutes and we got to see her skull cut open.

Dec 14th, 2012.... The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey

I liked the Lord of the Rings trilogy, My only problem with them is they have a limited shelf life. Some movies can be watched over and over again. They aren't that kind of movie. I just groan, "oh not again."

I think its because they were done so well. They convey the sense of doom, dread and hopeless purpose with little chance to succeed.

Watched "Drive" last night. It's slow but the atmosphere, music and styling are superb.
It was like watching a movie from the 80's, set in modern day...clever stuff.

I liked the Lord of the Rings trilogy, My only problem with them is they have a limited shelf life. Some movies can be watched over and over again. They aren't that kind of movie. I just groan, "oh not again."

I think its because they were done so well. They convey the sense of doom, dread and hopeless purpose with little chance to succeed.
Nearly any movie based off of a book will do that... Or nearly every movie made since 2005.

Top Bottom