1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Large Images

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Support' started by tommeyboy, Jan 13, 2015.

1. tommeyboy

tommeyboy Member

I want to be able to upload the original image size and have the image sized when people view the media on the site, but also allow them to download the original sized image.

When I upload the large images that are larger than my template width and height, the image isn't resized to fit correctly on the page, rather it expands past the size of the page both horizontally and vertically.

As a point of reference, I'm using the default xenforo theme.
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

It sounds like you're encountering a bug in XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.1 and below.

Please upgrade to XenForo Media Gallery 1.0.2 and try again.
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
  3. tommeyboy

tommeyboy Member

Thank you for the quick response.
  4. tommeyboy

tommeyboy Member

I have upgraded to 1.0.2 and still seeing the same issue. What caches or rebuilds do I need to do?
  5. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Looks fine to me. Are you using Firefox?

I suspect you have some outdated templates because the updated CSS for version 1.0.2 doesn't appear to have applied.

Have you ever customised the xengallery_media_view.css template? If so, you will need to revert that template and reapply your changes, or follow the instructions here:

6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It looks like you have out of date CSS. Please check for outdated templates.
    Chris D likes this.
  7. tommeyboy

tommeyboy Member

That was the issue. The xengallery_media_view.css was outdated. Thank you for the help!
    Chris D likes this.