Kuyro

JayX

Hey, I'm looking for some feedback on a brand new forum, Kuyro.

Link: www.kuyro.com

Obviously it needs more content and members, but that will come with time. In terms of the forum itself, do you have any suggestions?

Thanks.

I like the logo, though I personally hate the theme. How did you come up with Kuyro?

Thanks for your response. The theme can be changed to a blue version, may I ask if you prefer that? Or is the whole design of the theme that you're against?

To be honest, Kuyro doesn't have a specific meaning, it's just a unique, short name that will hopefully be memorable for a general discussion forum.

Thanks for your response. The theme can be changed to a blue version, may I ask if you prefer that? Or is the whole design of the theme that you're against?

To be honest, Kuyro doesn't have a specific meaning, it's just a unique, short name that will hopefully be memorable for a general discussion forum.

I hate the whole design and the colors.

I do appreciate your opinion and in the near future I will probably be adding another style so users have more options.

However, to be fair, I really like John's style and have already had several people compliment me on the design. :)

I guess until there are a few more options it's going to be hard to please everyone.

In what way? How does good content actually help new people to find the site, as that's essentially what I'm struggling with.

Well, if people are searching for something, the more content you have, the more likely the person might see a result leading to your site. If I'm correct.

Thanks a lot Shelley, I really appreciate that.

Any advice on bringing new members to the site? Where have you all found is the best place to promote a new forum?

Definitely content. The better content you get, the more linkbacks, the more linkbacks you get the higher your PR, the higher your PR the most likely you'll get better indexes and higher search results, etc. But yes, it's all about content, and not repeated content, but unique content, that's what the algorithm of google tries to go for, at least in simple terms.

I also like the design, good job and good luck with it! :)

Top Bottom