Kuyro

Works for me, and I like the design.

I assume you wanted to register the username "Jay"? sorry if you did :oops:

Definitely content. The better content you get, the more linkbacks, the more linkbacks you get the higher your PR, the higher your PR the most likely you'll get better indexes and higher search results, etc. But yes, it's all about content, and not repeated content, but unique content, that's what the algorithm of google tries to go for, at least in simple terms.

I also like the design, good job and good luck with it! :)

Thanks a lot for your feedback and information, I really appreciate that. :)

Do you not yet have a favicon? It'd be a nice to have your own favicon! :)

Good idea, I'll sort that out very shortly.

doesn't load for me..

http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/kuyro.com

Hmm, is it loading now? It's fine for me and haven't had any other complaints. May I ask what country you're from?

Works for me, and I like the design.

I assume you wanted to register the username "Jay"? sorry if you did :oops:

Thanks a lot. For anyone who isn't fussed on the design, there is an alternative version available.

Aha yes actually, I did try the username Jay here originally. :p Not a problem, I'm just glad to see the name is being put to use. :D

upload_2013-7-12_17-57-41.webp

how about some hover over messages for these.

I think all websites need an "About us" link in the nav bar.

Welcome to Kuyro, a new online forum where you can discuss almost any topic imaginable. Whilst the forum is predominantly aimed at a teenage audience, anyone of any age from anywhere is welcome to be a part of this website.

general chit chat sites are hard to attract and keep a following nowadays.

View attachment 51214

how about some hover over messages for these.

I think all websites need an "About us" link in the nav bar.

general chit chat sites are hard to attract and keep a following nowadays.

Thanks for your reply. When you hover over the images, don't you get a dropdown menu?

An About Us page is a good idea actually. I didn't add one since it's a general discussion forum, but I agree it would be useful since the name Kuyro doesn't really explain that.

General sites are definitely tough to run, but I genuinely believe I can create a fairly large, active community. Kuyro is a little different to most sites too, for example our '50 competitions in 1 summer' to celebrate our launch.

Top Bottom