Keyword Linking by Siropu

Keyword Linking by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.1

No permission to buy (€29.99)
Re IMS... I just noticed that when viewing the discussion thread of an IMS item the item custom fields don't keyword link at the top but when you view the item they do.

Any chance the keywords could also work on review pages as well as associated discussion threads for IMS (and other Bob addons)? Thank you!

Siropu updated Keyword Linking by Siropu with a new update entry:

New Features & Improvements

Added the options to create keywords from AMS/IMS/Showcase items.
Added category settings for inline CSS and CSS class that can be applied to all the keywords in the category (except if the keyword has custom values for that).
Added the ability to order keywords by ID, alphabetically, click count or priority.
Added link to the admin options in the keyword list page.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Added the ability to order keywords by ID, alphabetically, click count or priority.
Can you explain this a little bit more please?
I think I cant sort my list of keywords, but also I see nothing how I can sort... the only I can see is the option to sort categories. So how does it work?

Can you explain this a little bit more please?
I think I cant sort my list of keywords, but also I see nothing how I can sort.... the only I can see is the option to sort categories. So how does it work?
also the mass update option doesn't seem to work properly. selection is broken

Ah - at this posission I havn't search... :oops:;)
I searched in the table header for small arrows up/down to fast and smart change sort order.

I think the better (intuitiv) place would be above the table header instead at the lower end when we have to save AND reload the list to change the order. Its a little bit creepy. ;-) :-)

When the option "Add edit link next to the keyword" is enabled do I have to add a template conditional so it is only shown to the admin group? Right now it is shown to all groups but only functional for admins. I cannot find a permission for this.
Thanks

User NOT logged in:
kle1.webp
kl2.webp

is this designed that admin with no rights (all unchecked) can still have access to keywords linking addon with permission to add/edit keywords?

Last edited:
@Siropu
Take a look at the Xenforo moderation log - there is a sort option above the table and it works without manual site reload.
1692171086899.webpI think that would be the better way to implement the sorting feature. :-)

I cannot find a permission for this.
Will be fixed soon.
is this designed that admin with no rights (all unchecked) can still have access to keywords linking addon with permission to add/edit keywords?
Currently, there are no ACP permissions for it so any admin that can access ACP has access to ad/edit keywords.
I think that would be the better way to implement the sorting feature.
Do you change the order often? The order is saved and remains the way was set as long as you are logged in.

Do you change the order often? The order is saved and remains the way was set as long as you are logged in.
When I use the keywords for ads and our lexicon, then I need often to take a look at the keywords and yes - the I switch it often to organice them like I need. Keywords is for my forums a must have feature to let users easier find relevant stuff and insert ads without hate for them.

Top Bottom