Keypic - Anti Spam Protection without CAPTCHA

Keypic - Anti Spam Protection without CAPTCHA 1.0

No permission to download

Aayush Agrawal

Aayush Agrawal submitted a new resource:

Keypic - Anti Spam Protection without CAPTCHA - Keypic solution is an efficient spam prevention tool without CAPTCHA.

Description:
Keypic protects your web site from spam without CAPTCHA.

Keypic solution is an efficient spam prevention tool without CAPTCHA. Unlike other alternatives to CAPTCHA, Keypic doesn't annoy users.

With Keypic, your users won't have to enter wavy numbers and silly words. Our web service analizes the users' behaviour and efficiently separates legit users from robots and spammers.

For You:
No Spam registrations, No Spam posts, No Spam submitted through contact forms, no...

Read more about this resource...

I go to http://xenforo.keypic.com/ to check out your live demo. Try to register to see how it works and what it looks like, and I see you have reCaptcha active. So your own live demo doesn't even have your plugin?
Things that make you go Hmmmmm.......

Screenshot from 2014-10-24 20:14:11.webp

What are the admin choices of advertising banner sized elements for? 728x90 etc?

In free version we put an ad banner in the form and you can earn revenues from showing them (see Keypic T&C for details). Drop down is for selecting size of an ad banner.

Last edited:
Ok, trying this out and when I go to the registration page, I do not see the ad there. If the ad isn't showing up, does this still work? I'm seeing a big blank space where the ad needs to go, but no image.

q8QozXw.png

And what about people with adblock, will they be unable to register if they are blocking the ad?

Top Bottom