1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keypic - Anti Spam Protection without CAPTCHA 1.0

Keypic solution is an efficient spam prevention tool without CAPTCHA.

1. Aayush Agrawal

Aayush Agrawal Well-Known Member

Aayush Agrawal submitted a new resource:

Keypic - Anti Spam Protection without CAPTCHA - Keypic solution is an efficient spam prevention tool without CAPTCHA.

Read more about this resource...

maszd likes this.
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

I have deleted an attached image which contained an unacceptable word.

3. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member

I go to http://xenforo.keypic.com/ to check out your live demo. Try to register to see how it works and what it looks like, and I see you have reCaptcha active. So your own live demo doesn't even have your plugin?
    Things that make you go Hmmmmm.......

ogirginc likes this.
  4. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright Well-Known Member

What are the admin choices of advertising banner sized elements for? 728x90 etc?

5. Aayush Agrawal

Aayush Agrawal Well-Known Member

Screenshot from 2014-10-24 20:14:11.png

In free version we put an ad banner in the form and you can earn revenues from showing them (see Keypic T&C for details). Drop down is for selecting size of an ad banner.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  6. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Well-Known Member

Trying this out on a small, spam targeted site before I try it on my money maker.

7. AzzidReign

AzzidReign Well-Known Member

Ok, trying this out and when I go to the registration page, I do not see the ad there. If the ad isn't showing up, does this still work? I'm seeing a big blank space where the ad needs to go, but no image.

[​IMG]

And what about people with adblock, will they be unable to register if they are blocking the ad?

8. Mouth

Mouth Well-Known Member