XF 1.2 Keep getting signed out

BaeFell

Hi,

Sometimes when I refresh or navigate around our forum it signs me out. It doesn't appear to happen to other users on the forum, and to my knowledge no changes have been done which could make this happen.

I have deleted my cookies, cache and session storage to check that it's not just a xf_session problem, but it still happens.

My xf_session cookie is being set and I can see it in the database. I also use CloudFlare however I have added:
Code:
if (isset($_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP'])) { $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] = $_SERVER['HTTP_CF_CONNECTING_IP']; }
to the top of my config (obviously below <?php) and this seemed to have fixed it a while back, but it keeps happening again.

Any help? Please... :cry:

If it is the site in your customer account, it is available at both www and non-www.

You need to force it to one or the other.
See the FAQ in my signature for how to do that.

While you all have been very helpful, this is still occurring :( It only appears to be happening on my computer which is running Chrome 40.0.2214.111 m. I don't get logged out of my phone which is also running the Chrome browser. It only appears to be the 1 site which I get logged out. Other Xenforo sites work fine.

EDIT: I have set my inactive time to 60 minutes and it still happens. I have clicked the "Stay logged in"/"Remember me" button (can't remember its actual name).

If it's only happening on one site and from one device then that would suggest a browser issue, or possibly ISP.

Log out of the forum, clear all cache, ensure cookies are allowed for the site in question, log back in and check the 'remember me' box.

While you all have been very helpful, this is still occurring :( It only appears to be happening on my computer which is running Chrome 40.0.2214.111 m. I don't get logged out of my phone which is also running the Chrome browser. It only appears to be the 1 site which I get logged out. Other Xenforo sites work fine.
Have you cleared the cache and cookies?

Have you tested it on the same computer using a different browser?

Top Bottom