Kayako Integration [Deleted]

Mike2020

Mike2020 submitted a new resource:

Kayako Integration - Kayako Integration

This is a Kayako loginshare and simple Integration into your forum system.

Your users will be able to login with there forum username and password without having to signup in the support system as well as your site.

Please follow the install file as all settings must be right before you can let your users use the system.

Read more about this resource...

Quick question.... Can this do Logins from Kayako > XenForo? Rather than XenForo > Kayako

Reason I ask, we have all clients in Kayako atm, but none in XF.

This is very useful. Thanks!

Feature requests:
  1. Show tickets on xenforo user profile
  2. Show xenforo account in Kayako tickets
  3. Show open tickets in XF moderator bar

This would make life much easier.

Quick question.... Can this do Logins from Kayako > XenForo? Rather than XenForo > Kayako

Reason I ask, we have all clients in Kayako atm, but none in XF.

sadly the loginshare only works one way, the members that are signed up in your kayako would have to signup in your xenforo system as well.
They would have to use the same username email and password or the loginshare would create a new account for them in the kayako system.

I might be able to make a import script to import the users from kayako to xf but that is only a might would have to have a look into this for you.

This is very useful. Thanks!

Feature requests:
  1. Show tickets on xenforo user profile
  2. Show xenforo account in Kayako tickets
  3. Show open tickets in XF moderator bar

This would make life much easier.
Will see what i can sort out.

That looks great. How about showing the number of open support tickets? Or is that the same as new support tickets?

I'm assuming that this only works with an in-house installation of Kayako, and not their hosted solution?

@Mike2020 Is the xml missing a table? Getting this error after installed:

Code:
An exception occurred: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'xenforo3.swtickets' doesn't exist in /home/talkbass/html/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php on line 77

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 734
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchAll() in KayakoSupport/Model/KayakoSupport.php at line 105
KayakoSupport_Model_KayakoSupport->GetNewSupportTickets() in KayakoSupport/Listener/KayakoSupport.php at line 14
KayakoSupport_Listener_KayakoSupport::navigationTabs()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 90
XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 495
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_getNavigationContainerParams() in XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php at line 371
XenForo_Dependencies_Public->getEffectiveContainerParams() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 616
XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/talkbass/html/index.php at line 13

Last edited:
Top Bottom