Add-on Karma: Smite/Exalt

Rho Delta

This used to be my user's favorite function on our SMF 2.0 board before the conversion and they whine constantly about not having it anymore. I would pay/donate to anyone that creates a working Karma add-on with a karma log (comments for why exalt/smite were given)

As an adhoc solution - you may want to check out the xenutil mod by 8wayrun. There is an option to promote/demote a post. If you rename those phrases to exalt/smite and allow all usergroups (not just mods/admins) to use it and perhaps not hide content -- that could be a quick and easy solution for you.

As an adhoc solution - you may want to check out the xenutil mod by 8wayrun. There is an option to promote/demote a post. If you rename those phrases to exalt/smite and allow all usergroups (not just mods/admins) to use it and perhaps not hide content -- that could be a quick and easy solution for you.
That wouldn't keep a karma count though to show which posters post useful stuff and show which posters are known trolls

I know, I'm not saying asking for it in the core. I'm saying instead of requesting an addon for exalt/smite, why not ask for a dislike addon instead? So instead of having like and smite and exalt you'd just have like and dislike. I'm also sure that wouldn't be too difficult to make, could just modify the like function. I may even be willing to do it in upcoming weeks. Just kind of busy right now.

Top Bottom