1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just upgraded to XF 1.2 and .....

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by graham_w, Aug 13, 2013.

1. graham_w

graham_w Active Member

nothing. Well a couple of little things weren't 100% right - mostly css related. But unlike before where I used to set the whole night aside for VB upgrades, an hour later on XF i've got the feet up with an amber ale in hand.

Feedback so far has been very positive re the mobile style. I removed Tapatalk at the same time as upgrading (sick of it being broken every time an upgrade is brought out) so users will have to either use the mobile or full style to browse the site. I created an option - option 1 mobile style with responsive enabled, option 2 desktop style with responsive disabled.

Thought i'd share my good results .... now back to my beer :)
    principia, Adam Howard, MattW and 2 others like this.
  2. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Puntocom, Adam Howard and graham_w like this.
  3. TLMD

TLMD Active Member

Enjoy your beer! ;)

Cheers! Skol! Or whatever is usual at your place! :p
    Adam Howard likes this.
  4. Adam Howard

Adam Howard Well-Known Member

1.2 has proven to be such a joy.

(Although I wait with anticipation to see what XenForo 1.3 will being, whenever that is released. I'd make a wild guess and say sometime in 2014 but that's just a personal guess)
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
  5. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Well-Known Member

It is swift and painless to upgrade. Yet for a tinkerer it's a bit boring. :D
  6. imno007

imno007 Active Member

@ graham_w

Site looks great, but the banner on the upper right is missing when loaded in a Firefox browser - at least on my end.

EDIT: No, sorry, I have to take that back, I think. It appears fine when I look at it on another computer, so it's apparently just this PC. Time to tinker...
  7. Divvens

Divvens Well-Known Member

We'll be updating to 1.2 soon as well, just can't wait for it! :D