Just upgraded to XF 1.2 and .....

webroxau

nothing. Well a couple of little things weren't 100% right - mostly css related. But unlike before where I used to set the whole night aside for VB upgrades, an hour later on XF i've got the feet up with an amber ale in hand.

http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/community/

Feedback so far has been very positive re the mobile style. I removed Tapatalk at the same time as upgrading (sick of it being broken every time an upgrade is brought out) so users will have to either use the mobile or full style to browse the site. I created an option - option 1 mobile style with responsive enabled, option 2 desktop style with responsive disabled.

Thought i'd share my good results .... now back to my beer :)

Thought i'd share my good results .... now back to my beer :)

cheers1.jpg

1.2 has proven to be such a joy.

(Although I wait with anticipation to see what XenForo 1.3 will being, whenever that is released. I'd make a wild guess and say sometime in 2014 but that's just a personal guess)

Last edited:
@ graham_w

Site looks great, but the banner on the upper right is missing when loaded in a Firefox browser - at least on my end.

EDIT: No, sorry, I have to take that back, I think. It appears fine when I look at it on another computer, so it's apparently just this PC. Time to tinker...

Top Bottom