XF 1.1 Just got this error - any clues how to fix?:

CritiKiL

This error is now showing up in my ALERTS as a notification. BTW: I have changed 'nothing'. When I click on it, this is what shows. Does anyone know how I can get this fixed so that it doesn't return? Thanks in advance ;-)

error.webp

Now there's a new error asking for me to check my browsers JavaScript console. So when I look there this is the new error listed in the JSC:
Code:
PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>:  Cannot redeclare class XfAddOns_Groups_ModelOverride_Post in <b>/home/sckmobil/public_html/community/library/XfAddOns/Groups/AlertHandler/Post.php</b> on line <b>8</b><br />

Well then my search should have helped you.
It's a Members List Manager issue.
Post in that thread.
Disable it temporarily and see if the issue goes away.

There looks to be a Social Groups error as well. Not sure if it is related.

EDIT:

PHP <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot redeclare class XfAddOns_Groups_ModelOverride_Post in <b>/home/sckmobil/public_html/community/library/XfAddOns/Groups/AlertHandler/Post.php</b> on line <b>8</b><br />

Looks like it could be related.

I tried disabling 'both' the Members List Manager and the Social Groups addons but the problem is still there. I'll look more into it later as I'm about to chomp down on dome Domino's sandwiches ;-)

What I would suggest is enable and disable addon in a binary pattern. Meaning, first disable half of your addons, and see if it fixes the issue. If it doesn't enable them and do the same with other half. In one of these sets your problem would be fixed, then in that given set again use the half method again until you are able to narrow down the addon causing the issue.

It looked like the Groups addon, but it isn't. The method I described is very fast, you don't have to refresh check after toggling each addon, you do it in batched, first disable half your addons and then check and so and so forth.

It'll take so much longer and is really not feasibly. Take a screen shot before you start debugging. once issue is tracked you can enable according to the screenshot.

Top Bottom