• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

RM 2.0 I got this error while upgrading Resource Manager 1.2.4 to XF2.

#1
I am getting following error when i upgrade Xenforo Resource Manager from XenForo Resource Manager · 1.2.4 -> 2.0.0 Release Candidate 3

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL statement prepare error [1054]: Unknown column 'is_fileless' in 'field list' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 174
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 36
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 46
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 69
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/AddOn/AbstractSetup.php at line 190
  6. XF\AddOn\AbstractSetup->query() in src/addons/XFRM/Setup.php at line 366
  7. XFRM\Setup->upgrade2000010Step3() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 117
  8. XFRM\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 74
  9. XFRM\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 433
  10. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1863
  14. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  15. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
Please Provide Solution as soon possible
 

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
#3
Really, this shouldn't happen unless the field was already removed prior to starting the upgrade. Do you still have your XF1 database to confirm?

We might be able to get it to proceed by re-adding the column it says is missing. You can do that with this query:
Code:
ALTER TABLE xf_rm_resource
ADD COLUMN is_fileless tinyint unsigned not null default 0
And then resume the upgrade.
 
#4
Dear Sir

Thanks for reply, after run above query upgrade process is started successfully but now i get following error

XF\Db\DuplicateKeyException: MySQL query error [1062]: Duplicate entry 'updateOwn-resource' for key 'PRIMARY' in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 212
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 174
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 70
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 69
  4. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 230
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->update() in src/addons/XFRM/Setup.php at line 409
  6. XFRM\Setup->upgrade2000010Step6() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 117
  7. XFRM\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 74
  8. XFRM\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 433
  9. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 249
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 89
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 41
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 1863
  13. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 328
  14. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
 

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
#5
The XF1 database that you used to do the upgrade, had you ever upgraded it before, perhaps when testing?

The issues you're experiencing are really indicative of trying to do an upgrade on an XF database which has already had the RM upgraded to v2.
 
#6
Sir I try to upgrade when Xenforo beta 1 release but that time i completely restored my old data base and files. After that upgrade i never try to upgrade this forum, on today i upgrade my forum from 1.5 to 2.0 and forum is successfully upgraded without any single error but when i upgrade resource manager i get above error...if possible please provide solution or if you require any server access then let me via mail...
 

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
#9
Yeah the issue is pretty much what I suspected.

You've done a previous upgrade on this database and when you restored the old database, you somehow merged the contents leaving you with a mix of both RM1 and RM2 tables/content.

I'll see what I can do to progress the upgrade.