Just bought XenForo

chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Haha, thanks for the replies guys. :) I just wish somebody would buy my old IP.Board license but oh well. :D Yeah, I'll make sure to post my site in the appropriate forum, but not before it's fully completely. I am going to go out all on it. :D

Haha, thanks for the replies guys. :) I just wish somebody would buy my old IP.Board license but oh well. :D Yeah, I'll make sure to post my site in the appropriate forum, but not before it's fully completely. I am going to go out all on it. :D

You can put your Ipb license on sale at digitalpoint forum, TAZ and/or any other webmaster forum.

And Welcome to Xenforo :)

You can put your Ipb license on sale at digitalpoint forum, TAZ and/or any other webmaster forum.

And Welcome to Xenforo :)
I tried that, but nobody bought it nor contacted me about it. :( Oh well, I'll sell it some day haha, right now I am looking for a nice theme for my forum. :D

I tried that, but nobody bought it nor contacted me about it. :( Oh well, I'll sell it some day haha, right now I am looking for a nice theme for my forum. :D

Just out of curiosity, hopefully it will not against the rules here, how much are you asking for it?

There are some very nice themes at the styles section here. You might want to browse through it. Or you can create one yourself as well. Xenforo is very easy to style it to your liking.

Just out of curiosity, hopefully it will not against the rules here, how much are you asking for it?

There are some very nice themes at the styles section here. You might want to browse through it. Or you can create one yourself as well. Xenforo is very easy to style it to your liking.
I'll have to check the theming, but I have never themed before nor do I know anything about CSS. :/ I did hear XenForo is dead simple when it comes to themes and plugins though. :)

Top Bottom