Joomla 1.6

hewhe

hehe a claim isn't an unproven fact or alleged fact, it is merely an assertion of a fact.

Anyway, by using 1.6 and this bridge...have you noticed any bugs or problems? I'd like to use 1.6 but am concerned about having to always explain to users that there are issues and "eventually", they will be resolved.

*edit*

I did find errors though. On your first site, when I tried to register, recall a login or pw (anything using the front script) via Joomla on the front page, I got a 500 error message: http://www.wlsurgeryhelp.com/en/component/jfusion/

On your 2nd site, when trying to register via the front page, I got this error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method JDatabaseMySQLi::Execute() in /home/etramsey/secretcitydesigns.com/administrator/components/com_jfusion/models/model.jfusion.php on line 1076

So...it would appear that while you may indeed have them installed, there are plenty of bugs with 1.6 and this bridge.

I just had a chance to look at this. The problem was that the JFusion login block that was used to replace the standard Joomla login was not configured correctly. It has now been configured and the links direct people to the forums registration and forgot password pages.

Top Bottom