[joke] When will IB buy a xenForo License? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManagerJosh

Seeing how vBulletin is right now, compared to the beautiful xenForo, any bets to when IB will start buying a license, and even possibly converting a few forums over to xenForo? :p

AHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA

[offtopic]
I miss read that and though it said IPB .....

It is easy to get the 2 confused when reading/typing. I am really glad xenforo is unique and has a few more letters.

Hope fully the company, and software will be called the same thing (xenforo), as opposed to something like IPS that sells IPB. Makes my head hurt trying to remember when I am tired.

It only makes sense they will buy a copy to look at the code if nothing else... I hope (and am sure) the XF code is unique because I'm sure IB would have lawyers mouths watering to serve an injunction if any code was duplicated.

It only makes sense they will buy a copy to look at the code if nothing else... I hope (and am sure) the XF code is unique because I'm sure IB would have lawyers mouths watering to serve an injunction if any code was duplicated.

I think they know what Kier and Mike are capable of, code wise, and that they can assume there's no code duplication. I am sure in due time they can request a copy for review, which will be a waste of their time.

Why?
It's not like they looked at any one else's CMS.
Besides, this code works!

I hope they buy a licence. For them it would serve as a lesson in how to create a successful piece of software, making considerable sums of money (which I hope and believe this will do for Mike and Kier) while still being able to connect with your customers and provide a product that suits the majority of them.

Don't mention IB here kids.

If we subtract your posts (38,007) from the total (48,853) posts on your forum, that leaves 10,848 replies to 10,075 threads. So 78% of the posts are yours. I guess vBulletin can be "instant community", or it can empower you to talk to yourself in 178 separate subforums!!

Don't mention IB here kids.

Why not?

I really lik vB 4.x, it has potential. The new owners policies turned me off from it. I really like what is happening *here*. Especially how Mike and Kier are willing to try out suggestions and then ask for feedback. It's a breath of fresh air. There is a lot that can be learned from IB and even IPS, negative and positive. We, the community here, have the opportunity to help shape this software, be it through past mistakes or successes.

I do not know who you are, Anthony, but I would love to read your ideas on how to make this software succeed.

If we subtract your posts (38,007) from the total (48,853) posts on your forum, that leaves 10,848 replies to 10,075 threads. So 78% of the posts are yours. I guess vBulletin can be "instant community", or it can empower you to talk to yourself in 178 separate subforums!!

Feldon, I can see you are not that bright, posts made in administration and moderators forums are counted toward post counts, those are the places we talk about trolls like you who need a lot of attention, it is also the place we talk about automated spammers, which most of my posts are about.

Tell you what Feldon, I would put up my posts, forums up against anything you got man, so post the crap you publish for a bit more of the attention you crave.

This will also give you an opportunity to make more smart ass posts to kiss more arse around here.

Since your attitude and uselessness has no end, go slander the world with your imaginary friends somewhere else. Post reported, due to currently lack of ignore option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom